“Get on Track”
State Cheer ChampionshipOctober 5, 2014
October 5, 2014
- Compete in Mackey Arena!
- Use the best Purdue Athletics has to offer for warm-ups!
- Price is only $150 per team.
- $10 general admission for spectators, including the premium seat.
- Top three teams in each division will get a trophy.
- All-Girl partner stunt group, Junior High, Freshmen, Junior Varsity and Varsity divisions offered for $50 per group.
- NEW Time-Out Division. It will cost $100 for entry.
- Indiana State score sheets will be used. Get great feedback from quality judges to get ready for prelims and state!
- All-Star teams (level 1-5) are able to exhibition for only $25 per team! *Performances will be done on a non-spring floor mat*
- All-State Individual Performance offered for $10 per athlete.
- All team members must provide Parental/Guardian Waiver
- Entry deadline is September 29, 2014.
2014 Purdue Cheer
"Get Recruited" Clinic
September 07, 2014
September 07, 2014
- Sunday, September 7, 2014 at Cardinal Court
- Open to all middle school, high school and college aged cheerleaders (Grades 6 and up)
- Cost: $75 for an all-day clinic (10:00-5:00).
- All participants will get a clinic t-shirt & Purdue cheer team poster!
- Tentative Schedule
- 9:00-10:00 a.m. – Check-In & At the Door Registration
- 10:00-10:30 a.m. – Welcome/Safety-Spotting/Stunt Demos
- 10:30-11:30 a.m. – Tumbling
- 11:30-12:30 p.m. – Stunt session #1 (seniors & juniors only)/Athletics facilities tour (sophomores & younger)
- 12:30-1:45 p.m. – Lunch (on your own)
- 1:45-2:15 p.m. – Q&A with coaching staff and athletes
- 2:15-3:00 p.m. – Fight Song
- 3:00-4:00 p.m. – Stunt session #2 (sophomores & younger)/Athletics facilities tour (seniors and juniors)
- 4:00-4:15 p.m. – Break
- 4:15-5:15 p.m. – Stunt session #3 (everybody)
- 5:15 p.m. – Closing remarks
- All participants, families and friends who come will get a tour of the newly renovated Purdue athletics facilities!
- Workout in Cardinal Court – our new indoor and air conditioned practice basketball court! Work with and learn from the Purdue cheer coaching staff and athletes. Learn to co-ed stunt with the Purdue co-ed squad. Work with the Purdue all-girl cheerleaders and other talented cheerleaders from around the country. Show off your standing and running tumbling skills, and learn tumbling and stunting technique from the Purdue coaches.
- Q&A session with Coach Solberg, his staff and athletes to answer any of your questions about Purdue University and the cheer program.
- Come a day early and see the Purdue cheerleaders in action at the Purdue vs. Central Michigan football game! In our new family zone tickets are only $5 for kids and $15 for adults!
- Dress code: cheer shorts & shoes, t-shirts or tank tops (no other university logo), no sports bras only and please, no glitter.
- Early Registration ends Sept. 1